1. A podcast interview with Aaron Wall of SEOBook fame. The podcast is about an hour long so get a cup of coffee and get comfortable:
2. My second selection is a great historical and insider look at Google and Larry Page in particular. Another long piece but worth the read if you’re into knowing about the inner-workings of Google.
3. Two articles on the possibility Google is going to change/drop its lackluster social program Google +
4. Do you think Facebook is dying? This article says no and talks about a new Facebook “secret sauce”.
5. Ammon Johns is suggesting people remove Google Analytics from their websites. I love Ammon 🙂
6. Anyone that knows me knows I love basketball. Love, love love. The article didn’t make my list because of the content or the overdone statistical charts they peppered through the article but because of the Title.
“In the NBA it’s not Whether You Win or Lose, It’s Whether You Beat Vegas“.
Amen and that’s a winner Title 🙂
7. No one likes being told what they’ve done wrong but if you don’t listen you will not improve. Good post showing coulda-woulda-shoulda points on why some content isn’t shared and how it can be improved.
8. Another solid informational article from Peter DaVanzo from SEOBook blog. This week he talks about A/B testing and why it’s not an end-all-be-all for webmasters. My intro is droll, the article isn’t 😉
9. Garrett French and I did a Hangout with Dave Harry, Terry Van Horne and the gang from the SEODojo. Always a good time with that crew!
10. Looking for local SEO tools? WooRank blog listed 10 in their article “10 Local SEO Tools To Make Your Business Awesome. Really“.
That’s my reading list, what is on yours? If you have a good article to share, leave it in comments and I’ll check it out. If I think it is great, I’ll tweet it!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the weekend.